Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Weekly Summer Link Up! Favorite Sites

good morning! I'm back for the next weekly summer link up! I am getting over a cold so I am stuck at home in pajamas until I feel better, which makes it a great time to blog. 



Here are my favorite sites in no particular order: 

Pinterest is my go to spot for ideas on everything you can imagine. Don't know what to cook? I pinterest. How should my bulletin board look this year? pinterest. You name it, its there and I absolutely love it. I also like to go back and see the pins I posted in the past kind of like a time capsule. 

Teachers Pay Teachers is amazing and dangerous because I end up spending wayyyyy too much money buying different activities or decorations. When I discovered it a few years ago I was in shock with what they had to offer teachers. I never thought I would have time to sell my resources on there, but I did it last year and I love being able to share with other teachers and help them out!

When I first started teaching a few years ago I found this site that is used as a classroom page but is setup similar to the interface of facebook. The kids love it and it has come a long way! there are so many features that can be included and used in the classroom. It stores your files in an unlimited cloud like service, you can connect google drive, students can have discussions, turn in assignments, etc.! the list goes on! I also use it for professional developments to communicate with other teachers and stay connected. 

Facebook
I just like facebook. I like to look at photos and to be honest its one of the only ways I can share photos with my grandma :), yes she has one too, and can use it better than I can!

what are your favorite sites?

No comments:

Post a Comment