Friday, August 7, 2015

Assess Me Linky: Week 2

Week 2 of getting to know me with the Assess Me Linky thanks to The Tattooed Teacher!


this week was a this or that sheet!


1. I live in jeans, all the time, if I'm not in jeans I am in jean shorts. Living in Miami means trying to beat the heat! (weather wise, not basketball). 5. I live in the suburbs of a city but anytime I travel the country side is so beautiful! 11. I started drinking coffee within the last year or so and now I can't stop. It's absolutely delicious and I can't believe I didn't like it before, I was missing out. 15. FLATS everywhere. No matter where I go, I am in flats. I can't remember the last time I wore heels, even to weddings, I take them off after the ceremony. 18. Again, living in Miami means that its summer here most of the year and even though Central Park is lovely, I think life would be tough here without central air. 

No comments:

Post a Comment