Monday, July 6, 2015

Make Your Masterpiece!

E
the TPT Sellers challenge is still on! this week was the "Make your Masterpiece" challenge. We needed to create a new product for our TPT store then swap with another user for some helpful edits. I decided to work on a Power Point notes presentation that I used for my Biology class last year that the students really enjoyed. I made it more student friendly and focused on placing photos and graphics that were from the public domain or easily credited. This is one of the first topics we get into at the beginning of the year and I thought it would be great to fix it up for this coming school year. Check out the product here.

Thanks to Angela from Fun in Fourth, Michelle from Mrs. Broseeau's Binder, and Kristina from Adventures in ISTEM, I received some great pointers for the product! (I swapped more than I had to! but it was worth it.) It really helped to have another set of eyes (or 3 lol) look at the product. They found things that I would have never noticed. Thank you to these lovely ladies for helping out ;) 


Keeping up with the Seller Challenge! thanks to these lovely ladies for hosting!



No comments:

Post a Comment