Monday, July 13, 2015

Dinosaur filled year!

Good morning! It's great to wake up late in the summer. I hibernate and catch up on all the sleep I lose during the year. 

Every year our school changes its theme to make it exciting for students to come back and start the year fresh. This year we are doing a Jurassic Park theme and our slogan is "Discovering 'A' New World" we try to put the 'A' in our slogans every year because our school district grades each school based on test scores. Of course, we strive to be an A school. 

To keep with the school theme, my classroom will be dinosaur theme! I want dinosaur decorations that middle school students would enjoy so in my spare time last week I made a cardboard pterodactyl ! 

What's your classroom theme this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment