Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Summer Weekly Link-Up: My Favorite Picture

Hello everyone! this is my first link-up party for the summer and this weeks focuses on your favorite picture. This is a tough one since I take A LOT of pictures and its tough just to pick one. So I attempted to narrow it down and I picked this one: 

This is a photo from my engagement shoot about a year and a half ago. My best friend took the photos for me and they came out amazing :) This picture captures how silly my husband and I are. We like to randomly slow dance when we have conversations, run around like kids, and just be crazy together. 

Bonus photo: Our fur babies at a bulldog birthday party enjoying some doggie cupcakes and ice cream.
aside from marrying my best friend, adopting these two were the best thing that has ever happened to me!


whats your favorite picture? join the weekly summer link up at I Heart Grade 3!



No comments:

Post a Comment