Monday, July 27, 2015

Monday Made it! - July 27th

My first ever Monday Made it! after reading and seeing what a few bloggers have been doing, I got excited and decided to post a few things I made today or worked on. 
1st thing I worked on is a planner for the blog! I went to Target and got "trapped" inside because of a crazy storm which can be dangerous because Target is wormhole. Anyway, I found this super cute planner in the Dollar Spot section of Target! best place in the store. Picked it up with a few stickers and voila! a planner for the blog :)

My 2nd made it are some decorations for the upcoming school year. Our overall school theme is Jurassic Park so everything is going to focus on Dinosaurs and Discovering that 'A'. I made these using my Silhouette Cameo. My sister and I got one last year to make classroom decorations and we have discovered a new found love for it!. Which leads to 3 and 4 ....
My little sister is having her baby shower this weekend and we are playing a "guess the baby food" game. Of course we wanted to label the different foods in a cute way and decided to use out Silhouette Cameo to make these tags for the baby food jars. Aren't they adorable!?!?
Since those tags came out so awesome, I decided to make similar ones for the back to school gifts I am giving my co-workers (hopefully they don't check this out and find it!). I am giving them little jars with mints in them and the tag says "you were 'mint' to teach". something simple as a welcome back! Tags again were made on the Silhouette Cameo, jars were purchased from the dollar spot at target along with the red bakers twine. Simple. Easy. Affordable. 
My last Monday made it is slowcooker mac and cheese! I have been pretty obsessed lately with creating meals in the slowcooker and so far I have been making some delicious dinners! I found this recipe at 101 Cooking For Two. Very simple and only takes about 2 1/2 hours in total. It came out amazing! I just wish I would of made more for tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment