Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The Fairchild Challenge! 2015-2016

Since I started at the new middle school I am at, I have been a part of the Fairchild Challenge. It's an environmental competition between schools in the district where we complete different events or challenges and receive points for it. This will be my 3rd year in the competition and also running the program at my school site. The students love it and the program has some remote locations throughout the US and internationally where some of the challenges are open to those schools known as the Global Challenge.
This years focus is on the Voyage of plants! We will be working together with NASA on challenges that focus on cultivating edible plants in small spaces and indoors to promote the research of growing in space. Here are a few pictures below of some of the set ups we will be using this year and of course of myself in front of a sign! 
check out the Fairchild Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment