Thursday, February 11, 2016

30 before 30

About a year ago I was having a moment of "what are you doing with your life?!" Over a glass of wine (orbs few) and ended up making this list of things to do before I turn 30. I turn 30 in about 6 months so a lot of these might not get done but I am proud of what I've done so far! Get inspired and make a list and set some goals! 

✔️Make a piece of art with paint nite
✔️Take a dance class
✔️Do a handstand against a wall
Cartwheel!
Learn to drive stick shift (manual)
✔️Go to Vegas
Shooting range 
Touch a butterfly
✔️Watch the sunrise
✔️Visit Grand Canyon 
Cliff jump
Tattoo
✔️Bonnaroo
Ultra 
Burning man  
Half marathon 
✔️5k
✔️Drink a bottle of wine
✔️Finish a craft bottle of beer 
✔️Swim with whale sharks
Learn to skate 
Watch all the bond movies
Get your fortune read 
Try skiing again 
Learn a song with babe and sing it
Dye my hair crazy color 
✔️Drink alone and relax 
✔️Get married  
Have a baby
Have a big 30s bday bash

No comments:

Post a Comment